top of page

What documents will I need in order to have you prepare my taxes?

New Clients: New clients should always bring a copy of last years tax return as well as what is listed below for existing clients.

Existing Clients: If we did last years return we will have a copy. We will only need a copy of the new documents you receieved for the current year. The list below is only representative of a normal client. If you believe any additional documents will be helpful to the preparation of your tax return bring it along.

  • W2, W2-G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc, 1099-G, 1099-Int, 1099-K, 1099-B, 1099-Div, K1, and other income related documents that you have receieved.


  • Any information on rentals you may own, the resulting incomes, and the resulting expenses.

  • Your lisiting on itemizable expenses, including: out of pocket health expenses, mortgage interest & real estate taxes,  charitable donations, employee business expenses, gambling loses, etc.


  • Any additional information relating to tax credits you may recieve: college educational expenses, childcare expenses, energy efficiency upgrade expenses, etc.


  • Other information: dates and amounts of estimated payments made, divorce or marriage, a child or dependant moving out of or into your home, legal settlements, sales of assets and related expenses, gambling winnings, pension income, social security inome, and any other income which was not reported to you on any of the above forms.

Please reload

bottom of page